We are pleased that you have chosen to visit RanjuKiRecipes.com to satisfy your appetize of culinary skills. But before using this website or before using any recipes, information or other material or content you find on this site, you are requested to know some terms and conditions and be aware of the same.
You are requested please read carefully these terms and conditions covering usage of the content contained on this site.
Since you have accessed this website, we duly assume that you would prefer to read all terms and conditions and you will be abided to accept the following terms and conditions and your agreement to comply with all the terms and conditions.
1. This website is run and managed by the Vedanta VAS but this website is a personal recipes blogging website whose content is provided by Ms. Ranju Kumari, who is not a professionally trained chef. Rather, she is a homemaker home chef, recipe developer, and food blogger who has a passion for cooking and baking and sharing her recipes and culinary creations with others.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the recipes on this website are her own creations or from her own personal family or from friends’ collection. The recipes have been tried and tested by her and her family or friends, but any recipes used from this site by anyone are at the user’s own risk. You may not always achieve the same results as she or her family or her friends has/have due to various reasons including, but not limited to, individual cooking ability and skill level, quality of ingredients, ingredient variations and substitutions, cooking equipment and appliances, altitude, etc. Therefore, while care has been taken to provide readers and audience with accurate information, users are to use their own discretion before taking any decisions based on the information on this website.
3. As the owner of RanjuKiRecipes.com, Ranju Kumari assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction taken as a result of following information contained on this site or in any linked materials. This means she does not accept any legal liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage incurred by the use of, or reliance upon, or interpretation of any information contained on this site or in any linked materials. Therefore, readers and audiences are to use their own discretion should they choose to cook and/or consume the dishes made from recipes found on this site.
4. For various reasons, it may be necessary for RanjuKiRecipes.com to update older posts on this site and the blogger or Vedanta VAS is not bound to state all changes made or to give any notification of changes.
5. Part of this website contains facts, information, notes, news and stories about food, cereals, spices, vegetables, fruits but not limited only to the recipes and food products and how some of the foods and recipes came about.
6. Recipe development is a time-consuming, sometimes many hours have been invested in developing and testing the recipes found on this website. This time consists of hours spent shopping, cooking, baking, testing, writing, food styling, photographing, editing, and preparing content for publication to this food and recipe blogging website. Since you know making foods and recipes and writing articles, notes, tips etc., is a laborious work too. So you are requested that you please be considerate and respectful of this and that you do not misuse or misrepresent content from this blog – in other words, give credit where it’s due and don’t take content, including recipes information, articles, notes, tips etc., from this website and try in any way to pass it off as your own.
7. Unless otherwise indicated, all content, in any form, on this site is the exclusive property of the blogger managed by the Vedanta VAS and the copyright is vested exclusively with the same. This includes, but is not limited to, all written material in any form or content and all photographs. Unauthorized use and/or duplication, distribution, or republication in any form of the material on this food and recipe blogging website is strictly prohibited. You require prior written permission to use or reproduce content, in any form whatsoever, from this food and recipe blogging website. However, if you would like to share the recipes or stories from the RanjuKiRecipes.com with others through social media accounts (such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, WhatsApp, Reddit, LinkedIn etc.), this is permitted PROVIDED THAT:
i. you will give the credit of the recipe or story or notes or tips to RanjuKiRecipes.com and you will include a clear and clickable link back to the original recipe or story or notes or tips on RanjuKiRecipes.com. As for instance or example, it would be permissible to say something like “This recipe [Gajar ka Halwa | खोया/मावा वाला गाजर का हलवा | Carrot Halwa] or story or notes or tips for [सर्दियों और बदलते मौसम में क्या-क्या खाएं और क्या नहीं, जानें ये 10 जरूरी बातें] is from RanjuKiRecipes.com” and then provide the clickable link that takes readers back to the original recipe on RanjuKiRecipes.com website and its YouTube channel, namely Ranju ki Recipes.
ii. you do so without changing any information whatsoever in the recipe or story or notes or tips. If you use recipes from this food blog, please kindly show your support by acknowledging where the original recipe came from and by telling family and friends about the food and recipe blogging website and by informing them that you got the recipe(s) from RanjuKiRecipes.com and its YouTube channel, namely Ranju ki Recipes.
8. The recipes on the RanjuKiRecipes.com and its YouTube channel, namely Ranju ki Recipes are for the personal use of the home cook only and are NOT to be used for commercial purposes in any form (“commercial” is defined as making money from the sale of a product). If you wish to work with RanjuKiRecipes.com regarding development of recipes for commercial purposes, please get in touch with the blogger.
10. Governing Law: Any claim or issues relating to RanjuKiRecipes.com’s web site shall be governed by the current laws, rules and regulations of Govt. of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The governing law will not be limited to citizens of India only but will be applicable to all parts of the world.
Ranju ki Recipes
V – 116, First Floor, Sector 12
Noida, GB Nagar – 201301 (UP)